cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jam nuts & extenders

Lanie67
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 99 Safari Serengeti I’m look for part number for drivers side (right thread) jam nut and extender. Any help would be great. I’ve tried bringing it to camping world, Napa and a axle and spring shop with no luck. thanks
4 REPLIES 4

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
or these jam nuts

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
rgatijnet1 wrote:
I'm guessing but I think he is asking about the lug bolts with the added threads to screw on the lug nut that holds the simulated stainless steel wheel cover. In other words you remove on nut, remove the wheel cover, and then you can remove the lugs that holds the wheel on.
If that is the case, I would guess that a place that supplies truck chassis parts should be able to find what you need.

If this is it E Baymay be the answer. Phoenix Ind makes a lot of them,Fellow Camper used these for his simulators.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm guessing but I think he is asking about the lug bolts with the added threads to screw on the lug nut that holds the simulated stainless steel wheel cover. In other words you remove on nut, remove the wheel cover, and then you can remove the lugs that holds the wheel on.
If that is the case, I would guess that a place that supplies truck chassis parts should be able to find what you need.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome

Please tell us what the "Jam nuts and extenders" are used for/where they are located/picture if possible.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/