cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Interior renovation companies in Indiana or Michigan

JTHarley
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone recommend a company that can do interior renovations. We want to change the layout and furnishings in the main slide to better accomodate guests and seating arrangements. A little cabinet work also. I'm in Michigan so somewhere there or in Indiana would be great.

Thanks.
Jim , MJ & Spirit of Sambuca Bear
2015 Dynamax DQ320XL
Jeep Sahara Toad
13 REPLIES 13

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Elkhart has a lot of good RV companies. Some are made there after all.
Now one thing Michigan is a rather large state.. I used to live in Detroit and a fact is if two cars left Downtown Detroit on I-75.. One headed north, across the big bridge and turn left.

And the other went south. To Toledo and turned left

Both drive the same speed for the same numbers a day

The one headed south will go through several states and arrive at the Atlantic Coast BEFORE the other one reaches Wisconsin.

So.. Could you narrow it down a bit? What part of MI
S.E. S.W. Ne/w Mid all makes a difference.. I'm sitting in Flint (Genesee county admin builing in fact) as I type this.. Live a few minutes east.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

erniee
Explorer
Explorer
If you get to Texas, we do flooring
Ernie Ekberg, Prevost Liberty XL Classic

cwdavis
Explorer
Explorer
We had an excellent experience with Bradd & Hall in Elkhart.
Bill & Ann Davis
1995 36' CC Intrigue
WHTAL!FE

the_silverback
Explorer
Explorer
I would recommend Master Tech and Duncan RV in Elkhart.
the silverback
2015 crossroads Rushmore 5th wheel

steveownby
Explorer
Explorer
dennyR wrote:
We used Master Tech RV in Elkhart this June. Quality control seems to be absent now. We would not use them again. Use Caution!

I'm really sorry to hear your report. When we used them 3 years ago their work was outstanding.

Is Jack Harris still there? He seemed to be the quality assurance guy.
Steve Ownby
2003 Monaco Signature

Full-time since 2007

dennyR
Explorer
Explorer
We used Master Tech RV in Elkhart this June. Quality control seems to be absent now. We would not use them again. Use Caution!
2000 Newmar Dutchstar DP
2004 Road King
1994 Jeep Wrangler

aviator
Explorer
Explorer
We have had work completed at
Precision Painting/ Precision Interiors
574.546.4473(ph)/1.866.909.4473(ph)
574.546.4715(fax)
BREMEN, IN just south of Elkhart
They paint most all the high end coaches in the area. Call and talk with Paul. Tell him Miles sent you and we both will receive a discount on cost. Quality work and a reasonable price. The only folks who do anything to my Travel Supreme Select 45'.
aviator

steveownby
Explorer
Explorer
We spent the month of July in Elkhart in 2011 having interior remodeling done. We are full timers and use our coach 24/7/365. We had the complete floor covering replaced, a residential frig put in. We have a custom cherry credenza built and installed in place of a sofa. The other side J sofa was replaced with a queen sleeper sofa.

We had Master Tech RV do the work and their workmanship and professionalism was outstanding. We stayed in the coach all but 3 nights during the remodel. Call Jack Harris at 866-895-4556 or 574-320-0163.
Steve Ownby
2003 Monaco Signature

Full-time since 2007

cwdavis
Explorer
Explorer
We had the living area in our coach redone last year, by Bradd & Hall in Elkhart. The workmanship was excellent!
Bill & Ann Davis
1995 36' CC Intrigue
WHTAL!FE

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
We bought our B+ from the folks at Panterra's Holland location, great people to deal with. FYI Holland is or was a sales only location they opened last year, our B+ was on consignment, Panterra's main business was used high-end conversion coaches last April.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

JTHarley
Explorer
Explorer
thanks, my dealer also called me and said that Panterra in Angola In. also does renovations so that gives me a few to check out.
Jim , MJ & Spirit of Sambuca Bear
2015 Dynamax DQ320XL
Jeep Sahara Toad

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Checkout Focal wood Products, an Amish craftsman located in Nappanee IN. Excellent work, some of the renovators have him do their custom cabinetry, then mark it up.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
We have used and can recommend All 4 One Service, 19475 US hwy 12 Edwardsburg, MI 49112 ph: 269-641-8029 fax: 269-641-8041. They are just across the MI line, north of Elkhart. The staff are all ex RV manufacturer employees.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today