cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ideal Rest adjustable bed

tennisgal33
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 42' Itasca Meridian. In order for the bedroom slide to come in, the king bed has to be in an upright position. We've had a lot of trouble with the bed pump. We would like to replace this Ideal Rest sleep number mattress. Any suggestions on what we can replace this with?
3 REPLIES 3

eichacsj
Explorer
Explorer
You should consider this air bed "https://naturalform.com/ Natural Form" (previously SAT bed) we have the Garden Sleep. I am not a fan of sleep number, because of the pumps. I will say that this mattress breaths, it does not pump air (pressurize the tubes), goes from very soft to very hard, also it is the only bed brand that you can get with a prescription.

The down side is they are expensive.
2014 Arctic Fox 30U
2001 Silverado 2500 HD, 4WD
8.1 Vortec / 4.10 gears / ATS Stage 2 Allison Transmission with Co-Pilot
Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
Reece Class 5 Hitch with 1700lb bars

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Unless you really don't like the bed as far as how it sleeps, I wouldn't replace it. It's a good bed. The company is actually Innomax in Denver - the Ideal Rest is name used by Winnebago for their spec Innomax bed.

Innomax

I actually broke our pump valves when I caught the hoses in the bed lift (Dealer had it all messed up when they replaced limit switches). I carried the pump into the shop and he fixed it while I waited. Quoted my $40, but only charged $8. Super nice folks there.

Parts can be had on Amazon as well.

DW and I like the bed. Sleeps wonderful.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
tennisgal33 wrote:
We have a 42' Itasca Meridian. In order for the bedroom slide to come in, the king bed has to be in an upright position. We've had a lot of trouble with the bed pump. We would like to replace this Ideal Rest sleep number mattress. Any suggestions on what we can replace this with?

They have a great warranty - they will replace the pump
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks