Nancy_E
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone else here have one?
13 REPLIES 13

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
Our Itasca/Winnebago tables have a metal tube, crimped both ends, for the pedestal, one for small tables and two for larger ones, and a socket in the floor and a raised one on the bottom of the table. I would you could fine them in winnebago catalog.
That was in our 2002 Itasca Spirt 24V.

Dusty

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
Removed

Nancy_E
Explorer
Explorer
Mine does not have a table. I am hoping to find a reasonably priced pedestal table leg and mounts and top.

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Does your's not have a dinette or are you wanting one in place of the sofa?

Winnebago often will have parts that are compatible across many years and lines but with different parts numbers due to a cosmetic change. Everything from brackets to cutouts are the same, just with a door underneath instead of a draw and that means a different part number. You can check with your nearest Winnebago parts to see if they can provide a cross compatible listing or contact WinnebagoParts.comand see if they have a dinette. They can check your coach serial number to get all the parts used in your specific RV so they would also know what dimensions will work.

Do you have any RV salvage yards near you? With a compatibility list or a good set of measurements, you may find a salvage unit from a Winnebago or one from another Rv that will fit based on dimensions.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

Nancy_E
Explorer
Explorer
ItsyRV wrote:
Just for fun, check out the original sales brochure:
1991 Winnebago Warrior

Nice thing about Winnebagos, you can still get the owners manuals, various technical drawings and schematic, parts diagrams and list, as well as their entire parts catalog from their web site. I was able to get a copy of the factory build sheets for my RV just using the coach serial number.

This is your units complete parts list with diagrams:
1991 WT321RK

Enjoy and maybe I'll see you at the National.

Thank you! It would be nice if I could get a dinette for mine, as it does not have one. I might have to build one.

ron_dittmer
Explorer
Explorer
We had once considered a Winnebago/Toyota Warrior, but decided against it only to pursue something nicer.

One thing I read about the Toyota C&C with V6 engine, that particular engine with the application of working very hard, is prone to head gasket problems. I was under the impression that after some general use, if the engine remains fine, the head gaskets won't let you down. Still I advise to watch out for coolant in the engine oil. First indication will be tan colored goop forming on the inside of the oil fill cap. If you see the tan goop, wipe it clean and watch for it to form again. If it returns, I would add a coolant system stop leak and see if that solves the problem for you. If you catch it early when the head gasket leak is very tiny, stop leak will be effective. If you have a bad head gasket leak, your oil will become tan, and your oil level will increase.

maillemaker
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1990 Winnebago Warrior WF327RT.

I agree that Winnebago is a great source for hard-to-find parts still.

Steve
1990 Winnebago Warrior. "She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts!"

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Just for fun, check out the original sales brochure:
1991 Winnebago Warrior

Nice thing about Winnebagos, you can still get the owners manuals, various technical drawings and schematic, parts diagrams and list, as well as their entire parts catalog from their web site. I was able to get a copy of the factory build sheets for my RV just using the coach serial number.

This is your units complete parts list with diagrams:
1991 WT321RK

Enjoy and maybe I'll see you at the National.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

Nancy_E
Explorer
Explorer
Whoops! Just found one. WIT Club. Checking it out now.

Nancy_E
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
congrats, on your find ,might try a google search for a club.

Thanks! I have been looking but I haven't found a club yet.

Nancy_E
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
Almost qualifies for antique plates. Not likely many left on the road.

That's what the dealer said when I bought it.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
congrats, on your find ,might try a google search for a club.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Almost qualifies for antique plates. Not likely many left on the road.