Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fuel pump

wtmtnhiker
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,
Do any of you know how much a fuel pump would cost parts and labor for a 2011 Winnebago Sightseer V-10? Anyone had one done?. I'm looking at buying a motorhome that needs one and just looking to find out about what it would cost
Saturday afternoon, most repair shops closed.

Thanks
bgbassman(bluegrass bass man)
4 REPLIES 4

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
Like the others I'm thinking about $1,000. Out here in California they charge an arm and a leg to do that job but you may get by a little cheaper in your area.

Let us know what the final bill is if you buy the coach, inquiring minds would like to know.
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

fyrflie
Explorer III
Explorer III
And if you have a rubber fuel line for the generator, replace that also. Small cost but easier to do when the tank is down.

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
^^^^

I would estimate between $600 to $1,000 US dlls. (possibly more) depending on how much of a hurry you are in and if your fuel tank is currently full. (of debris in addition to gasoline) Right now, there are lot of aftermarket (non-OEM quality) fuel pump/sending units out there in the $50 range. Be careful with those. I would insist on OEM quality because of the general inconvenience of re-replacing the pump/sender assembly if you get a poor quality unit and it fails prematurely.

Chum lee

P.S.: The fuel pump/sending unit you want is manufactured by Motorcraft #BU9Z-9H307A and costs over $300 on a good day. Figure about 4 hours labor (minimum) at your local going rate. ($125-$200/hr)

MrWizard
Around $200 maybe more just for the pump,
Labor to drop the gas tank replace pump then bolt tank inplace approximately $400
And I'm probably low ball
It's likely closer to $1000
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s