cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Bad to Worse

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad

Before today, I was able to go to Motorhome Forum and then choose Class A.  Now that is not an option.  You need to figure out folks needs / wants before you bleed all members.  There is already a mass exodus.  Come on, man!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III

Class A is a sub section of Motorhomes. A, B and C all have their pages. Once you are in the Motorhome page on the right hand side you'll see the labels section. Select Class A from there. 

2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

BetsyC
Explorer II
Explorer II

I'm changing RV Forums.  This new format stinks.

@BetsyC wrote:

I'm changing RV Forums.  This new format stinks.

For someone who has only posted 8 times, it takes some time to get familiar with any forum. I am 80 an i figured out how it works. I would give it more time. 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III

I'm out of here too... what a poor excuse for a forum. Looks like they somewhat tried to emulate a facebook group.  . 

Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

JCat
Explorer II
Explorer II

I like the setup on this site,

https://www.irv2.com/forums

maybe it's time to move

JCat & PCat
2004 Mandalay 40D
CAT C7 350 HP

You can always join both forums. This forum is improving each day. They just need more time get all the old data and make some coding changes suggested to improve using the site.

Just give them a little time.

Yes it is a great site and I am also a member . This new site is also good to go for me. Cheers

Resized photo of Perkins with N81FC on drill ship - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

@AllegroDIt's still there but buried. You have

• Hover over Motorhome Group
  • Click on Forum
  • When the forum opens on the right side of the page click on the Class A labels.

The Problem is if people don't add a label to their new posts it might just post in a general area and not Class A specific.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

VA-Apraiser
Explorer
Explorer

HATE THIS NEW FORUM!!!! Where are all my Class-C buddies????? Way too much "blending" all the RV types into ONE forum.......NOT HAPPY! 

Well, over on the FAR RIGHT I see a button for Class C.........guess I just hate change!! But, thanks for an email on finding the "ole gang".....much appreciated!! 

Their posts are here even if they have not posted here yet. So are yours.

You need to spend a little time getting use to the new forum. Things were the same when you first joined RV.Net and the "Open Roads " forum.

I don't agree,

The oem version was menu driven. There was, for example, no "Northeast" or "midwest" group

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

Yes in your profile section scroll down and click on post and/or replies and whola you have them.  Works for me.

First RV rig in 03.

Twin engine Evergreen Helicopters Bell 212 near Seychelles Islands Indian Ocean 81

Bills Dodge Rams and Travel Trailer (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpgResized photo of Perkins with N81FC on drill ship - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

Bottom right of home page has the unread post/comments.  I look at date and time of each comment to find the latest.  Works for me.  Also on first or second comment is a drop down menu for new to old comments. CheersBill Perkins with royal thai border police and Bell 206L helicopter in Thailand Resized - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Large Photo of Egypt PAS Bell 412 landing on offshore rig - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).JPG

padredw
Nomad
Nomad

This is a sad loss of a pretty good web forum. Unless it improves I will sadly let it go.