cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First time happening

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
I was driving North on Interstate 5 in Ca. and a FED X semi passed me and honked. My wife said :why is he honking" I checked and I was well on my side, then he started flashing his rear lights. I checked all mirrors but nothing showed so when I got where it was safe to pull off I did. Walked around to the back of the coach and checked the tow. Everything looked good until I stuck my head around the back of the coach to check the left side. One of may basement doors was open. Thanks FED X. God protects fools and drunks and I don't drink.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !
32 REPLIES 32

Zman300
Explorer
Explorer
A few weeks back, pulled off the Interstate.
Was a really nice DP waitiing at the light.
I see one of his basement doors is open.
Pull up next to him, starting waving.
He's looking at me kinda weird, like what does this guy want.
I keep waving, so he opens the door.
I say one of your doors is open, he looks back, says "holy ****".
Thanks.
No RV at the moment.
Looking to hit the road in a year or two.

Zman300
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
Always listen to your guardian angel. Not everyone is listening to them you know.

True story: Just about 3 weeks ago we were waiting at the dump station. The camper in front of us did his business and proceeded to pull out. When he pulled out, we saw he forgot to put the cap back on his sewer drain. It was dangling by the rubber band.

As he drove in front of us, I was motioning to him, point back to his camper. He snarled at me. Finally he stopped, stuck his head out the window and growled at us, What do you want! I yelled out the window at him and said his sewer cap was off. He yelled back at me, "Just forget it!" and drove on! Oh well... I only feel sorry for the car behind him when that rubber strap breaks and the cap hits the windshield of the car behind him.

He must have been having a bad day, to act like that.
No RV at the moment.
Looking to hit the road in a year or two.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Always listen to your guardian angel. Not everyone is listening to them you know.

True story: Just about 3 weeks ago we were waiting at the dump station. The camper in front of us did his business and proceeded to pull out. When he pulled out, we saw he forgot to put the cap back on his sewer drain. It was dangling by the rubber band.

As he drove in front of us, I was motioning to him, point back to his camper. He snarled at me. Finally he stopped, stuck his head out the window and growled at us, What do you want! I yelled out the window at him and said his sewer cap was off. He yelled back at me, "Just forget it!" and drove on! Oh well... I only feel sorry for the car behind him when that rubber strap breaks and the cap hits the windshield of the car behind him.