cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C Campsite Photos. Show your stuff.

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
The truck camper section has a nice photo thread of their rigs at campsites. How about us Class C owners doing the same for some of our nice locations? As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add mine, but don't wait for me. Lets get through the winter by looking at the nice places you have been. There must be tons! Don't forget to tell us where the photo was taken. Fort Desoto, Florida.

490 REPLIES 490

DaCrema
Explorer
Explorer
up along Skyline Dr.

scroller95969
Explorer
Explorer
Hoh River - Hoh Rainforest -

Everyone seemed to enjoy the view -

Jeff & Lori
2004 Fleetwood Tioga 22B - Chevy chassis
10' Wells cargo trailer
Gracie Mae - our 9 year old Papillon

DaCrema
Explorer
Explorer
weekend camp site, Assateague State Park MD

Shot from my camp sight.

BlairW
Explorer
Explorer

and the old girl

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer

At the bottom of the second biggest canyon in the US. Palo Duro Canyon State Park Texas
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Not ours but my grandparents 02 Itasca 30ft at the MO state fair.. we'll hopefully get on in the spring! Right across the road from the hog barn the smell of my childhood! My oldest son has spent over 20 days camping with them this year.

2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

Mike__Rose
Explorer
Explorer

Scusset Beach Cape Cod Canal MA
See you on the road!

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Here's the wildest place I've ever camped: just south of Whitefish Bay in Michigan's U.P. - my kayaking friend John's house. He regularly has wolves and bear visit his yard!! Unfortunately, the photo only shows tired paddlers....

Glad I have a nimble Class C - I had to turn around in that grassy area behind the MH.
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
vikrv wrote:
Looks like a great place...we stayed up near there a few years back at Hyak (though in a rental house) at Snoqualmie Pass. Want to go back to ride mountain bikes on the linear trail and through the old Milwaukee Road Snoqualmie Pass tunnel.

I've ridden that trail a number of times. We usually start from Rattlesnake Lake, ride up and then back down. We were training/prepping to ride all the way to the Columbia before they closed the tunnels. One shake down trip was ridden from North Bend up to Carter Creek where we camped overnight which was fun. I was tired after pulling a trailer up hill for 20 miles. Only the big tunnel is open now, btw. We used to RV at Crystal Springs and ride up to the pass from the back side too. Now Crystal Springs is closed which is a bummer.
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

RambleOnNW
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like a great place...we stayed up near there a few years back at Hyak (though in a rental house) at Snoqualmie Pass. Want to go back to ride mountain bikes on the linear trail and through the old Milwaukee Road Snoqualmie Pass tunnel.
2006 Jayco 28', E450 6.8L V10, Bilstein HDs,
Roadmaster Anti-Sway Bars, Blue Ox TigerTrak

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer

Lake Kachess National Forest Service campground. Just east of Snoqualmie Pass, Wa. Beautiful country up there.
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
TyroneandGladys wrote:

At the bottom of the second largest canyon in the United States, Palo Duro Canyon State Park

Missing the pic on the post? I'd like to see them.

Here are some weekend pics from Sierra Ancha. Lots of poison ivy on the upper elevation trails--yuck! We tried to stay below the ivy line. ๐Ÿ™‚

We had a few neighbors at this primitive campground but most of them left because of the afternoon and overnight rainstorms. We hiked in the rain but for us desert rats it was a treat. And of course in the RV we were snug and dry. :W
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

CbtEngr1
Explorer
Explorer

This weekend at the parents house LOL
2017 Thor Tuscany XTE 40BX
2012 Itasca Impulse 31CP Silver - Traded 2016
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Ready Brake Elite Tow Bar

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
woodworker414 wrote:
This is our site at Rend Lake, IL, southeast of St.Louis,MO.
Great campground, beautiful lake.
Bill
OH WOW, going to have to learn how to downsize my photos.
hows that ?
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund