cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C Campsite Photos. Show your stuff.

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
The truck camper section has a nice photo thread of their rigs at campsites. How about us Class C owners doing the same for some of our nice locations? As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add mine, but don't wait for me. Lets get through the winter by looking at the nice places you have been. There must be tons! Don't forget to tell us where the photo was taken. Fort Desoto, Florida.

490 REPLIES 490

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
Johnnie R: You can go to the help section in technology section and you will find directions to adding pictures to text. Basically though, you post your photos to a free website that allows you to display your photos for free. I just started using "photobucket", but there are many others. Once you do that, you need to copy the link, referred to as the URL, and post that address in this box. The computer will then upload the photo to RV.Net and when done correctly, it will show. RV Snowbird from the technology section helped me with a glitch that I ran into. He is very helpful so you can email him directly if you get stuck. Good luck.

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
CalMark: Sorry, I was not able to edit the post for location after I figured out how to add the photos. Those photos were taken at Fort Desoto Park, outside St. Petersburg, Florida.

Doug_H
Explorer
Explorer
Last September at Fort Stevens KOA near Astoria, Or
'07 Jayco Greyhawk 33DS
'02 Jeep Liberty

calmark
Explorer
Explorer
Nvr*lost, where was your photo taken??????????
The MO-Tel is home to a family of 5 and 2 small Doxies
2006 Winnebago Outlook 31C
Simi Valley, CA

myway2rv
Explorer
Explorer
Last year at the Daytona 500
2005 Jayco 30 GS

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
Doran Beach, CA First time we used the new to us Winnie.

BEVAR
Explorer
Explorer

Johnny_R
Explorer
Explorer
Nvr*lost wrote:
The truck camper section has a nice photo thread of their rigs at campsites. How about us Class C owners doing they same for some of our nice locations? As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add mine, but don't wait for me. Lets get through the winter by looking at the nice places you have been. There must be tons! Don't forget to tell us where the photo was taken.

Nvrlost:
Greetings and Happy New Year. Last July 2007, I purchased a 30' Gulfstream Class "C". I reside in Connecticut. I would like to post some photos but do not know how to do so. Any suggestions?
John Anthony Radziunas

Not_a_Clue
Explorer
Explorer
Kern River,Headquarters State Campground

Linda B.
Our Blog
2009 29' Fleetwood, Fiesta V10 - The Little Bus
2008 Saturn Vue (Toad)with US Gear UBS
& Demco baseplate and tow bar.
FMCA# F412985
Traveling with Robin(friend)& Buddee(cavalier)

pistonsfan
Explorer
Explorer
Site 345, Bar Harbor KOA
Bar Harbor, Maine

2007 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
Pacific Coast Highway ( Calif # 1)
Morro Bay to Monterey, CA

32' Fleetwood Southwind,