cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bullseye Leveling Systems

jemota
Explorer
Explorer
I noticed the last time this subject has been put out there was back in 2014. I am trying to find out how these units hold up compared to the Bigfoot and other units on market. I have a 2006 Forrest River Sunseeker that I want to put them on. Does anyone have some up to date Info for me?
2 REPLIES 2

rahmster
Explorer
Explorer
I have a bullseye system. My dog ate my connector to the inside control panel. (He did not eat my homeworkโ€™s ๐Ÿ™‚ I need a picture of the four wire plug to the control panel (not the controller) showing the positions of the four wires into the connector. That will allow me to re-wire the new connector. I have a call into bullseye company but not sure when they will respond. I have searched everywhere for a wiring diagram and/ or picture but no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

randy328
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a set for my KZ 29' Toy hauler in the spring of 2016, so almost two years old now. Installed them myself, have had no problems at all with them. I do race tracks so I am on concrete, but have a dirt area at home where I use pads under them.

I probably have run them up and down close to 100 times a year.

I bought the "folding" style.

Send me a PM with your email, be happy to send you some installation pictures.
KZ MXT2920, Ford F250 4dr long bed
Bunch of Motorcycles - Track Instruction and Race
German Shepherd "Qorkey"