cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2007 F53 radiator hoses where to buy

Suburban52
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, just purchased new to us 2007 Bounder 35E 27k miles. Has original belt and hoses, looking to find out where to buy replacement belt and hoses. Any other advise from everyone is and would be appreciated. We have had a MH in the past over the years. Just looking for advice and information from our rv group. Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6

Suburban52
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everybody for the quick responses and part numbers. I will be ordering this week.

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
You may have trouble finding a well designed (properly fitting) lower radiator hose for your 2007 F53 anywhere other than the Ford dealer. On my '99 F53, the aftermarket lower hose fit poorly and didn't match the original. (OEM Ford) At your age and mileage, the lower hose (which operates at a lower temperature than the upper) may not need replacement. Look (for cracks) carefully in your coolant expansion tank. For you, it's time. Amazon (no affiliation) stocks the parts you need.

Chum lee

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
theoldwizard1 wrote:
RockAuto.com

If you can wait a few days for shipping it's hard to beat Rock Auto.

Upper Coolant Hose Motorcraft KM4820 $29.79
Lower Coolant Hose Motorcraft KM5418 $140.79
Sepertain Belt Motorcraft JK-61107A $34.79

After market parts will cost less than Motorcraft. If you do change the hoses I would also change the thermostat, associated seal and heater core hoses.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
As said, any auto parts store, Not sure what you have in Ca., but around here, I'd go to Advance Auto, Auto Zone, O'Reilly, or Napa Auto Parts, You could also go to any Ford Truck dealer (but you'd Probably pay a lot more).
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
RockAuto.com

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Any auto parts store should be able to find F53 hoses/belts for you. Remember, the chassis year is most likely one year before the RV year.