cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

08 Itasca Sunova jacks Workhorse chassis

moodier
Explorer
Explorer
Have the kwikee jacks on workhorse chassis,W26 chassis.I think have an electrical problem should be simple no power to the panel on dash!I have searched for a fuse etc but find nothing Fuses on driverside inside and big box outside also box just ahead of entry door but nothing that mentions the jack system!No lites on the panelit has the Kwikee system that has a panel on the left and auto level there and at door and in rear but as I said there is no power at the panel!I do have bunch of manuals but find no mention of any breaker or fuses for it.I assume this company is gone as I find no site for them on the internet only outfits selling parts!Local dealer no help either.Probably simple thing if I knew why not power there or what prevents it.Maybe could call Winne directly haven't tried that.Just bought unit so it is new to me. Appreciate any ideas!!
8 REPLIES 8

rad_valve
Explorer
Explorer
moodier wrote:
Who is this LCI,are they a company that can be contacted for info or someone who just bought out the name etc?

http://lci1.com/

On the bottom of the powergear kwikee page it now says lippert company

http://www.powergearus.com/products/steps

moodier
Explorer
Explorer
Reply to my own question!Just returned from the Quartzite RV show and they were there!Company card says Lippert Components from So.Bend Ind.Gave me a number to call at there company with my questions so will give them a try!

moodier
Explorer
Explorer
Who is this LCI,are they a company that can be contacted for info or someone who just bought out the name etc?

rad_valve
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
Kwikee was purchased by Powergear/USA. Go to Powergearusa.com to find info on your Kwikee system. They are still in business. BAD NEWS--Powergear does NOT have phone support for retail customers. They will answer E mail requests from their website. Doug

Actuant corp does not own powergear and Kwikee any more. LCI owns them now.

moodier
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies,nice to have a place to go for hints!Thanks

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
There is a fuse almost on the jack on the front drivers side. It's in-line and protected by a rubber cover. Dang hard to see and not mentioned anywhere. Mine is an '08 Sightseer with same jacks.

Mine came from the factory undersized and it blew frequently until Winnie authorized an increase. I can't remember what it is now.
Hickory, NC
2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X

23hotrodr
Explorer
Explorer
You can go to

http://www.winnebagoind.com

Click on resources and then manuals and diagrams

You can then find the wiring diagrams for your coach and download them. These diagrams are a must to have on hand and will show you where the jacks get their power.

I strongly advise all to download the wiring and plumbing diagrams and keep them on a removable storage device with the rest of their coach manuals.
2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L
2000 Jeep Wrangler

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Kwikee was purchased by Powergear/USA. Go to Powergearusa.com to find info on your Kwikee system. They are still in business. BAD NEWS--Powergear does NOT have phone support for retail customers. They will answer E mail requests from their website. Doug