cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam club RV loan

rav
Explorer
Explorer
has anyone done a loan through the Good Sam club- if so any problems?

thanks
4 REPLIES 4

pconroy328
Explorer
Explorer
We did a Good Sam loan and while it all worked out in the end, it was a lot of work and uncertainty. I can't imagine it working for anyone in a rush.

We ended up paying cash for the RV and then using the loan proceedings to pay ourselves back.

No complaints, just an interesting experience.

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
We went with GoodSam/Bank of the West for our current 5er. Being Full Time and Retired we didn't have much to put down as income. Even tho with fully paid trade and cash down we would only finance 1/3 of the price many of the normal places wouldn't even talk to us.
GoodSam worked, but it took a few months and lots of paper work.
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint

BluegrassBill
Explorer
Explorer
Credit Unions can be very competitive.
Bill & Kathy Francis
95 Itasca Sunrise 29RQ,P32 454 Chevy, Banks,ECM chip.Safe-T-Plus, Bilsteins, Super Steer Bell Crank, Stewart Stage 1 Waterpump, Severe Duty Fan Clutch, OilGuard Bypass Filter, Coolant Filter. Rear Tracbar. 1-5/8" Front Swaybar.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
When I financed my new mh I checked them out and thought the rate was good. However I did some checking around and found better rates. Mentioned this to the finance guy and he found me a better rate than I had found, but not at Good Sam, used BAC. So do your homework.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT