cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campgrounds in Long Beach CA long term rates....

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
The DH and I have bought (1 year ago) a Hybrid Travel Trailer and want to go on a long road trip out west to visit friends. We also want to take a few cruises out of CA---Los Angles, Long Beach, San Pedro area. We were wondering if anyone had suggestion on campgrounds that have long term rates. If so, please post your suggestions. We would also like suggestions of campgrounds within a couple of hours from the cruise ports....might be nicer campgrounds and cheaper.

Thanks in advance.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!
4 REPLIES 4

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not far from LB and fwy close,There is Canyon RV Park. Long Beach is about 20 miles.

Nice park like setting and pretty fair weekly rates for this area.

Try Google earth to see what you think.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Golden Shores has weekly rates. We stay there while in CA. Nice park but not cheap. We go in the winter.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
RV Park Reviews for Long Beach CA......LINK

Golden Shores in Long Beach is the only one I would consider.

The rest in/around area I wouldn't even visit for 1 overnighter
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
monakayk wrote:
The DH and I have bought (1 year ago) a Hybrid Travel Trailer and want to go on a long road trip out west to visit friends. We also want to take a few cruises out of CA---Los Angles, Long Beach, San Pedro area. We were wondering if anyone had suggestion on campgrounds that have long term rates. If so, please post your suggestions. We would also like suggestions of campgrounds within a couple of hours from the cruise ports....might be nicer campgrounds and cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Go on line? Good Sam RV camp ground directory.com