Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winter cover for 5th wheel

Welder99
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
I would like some input cover to no cover for there 5th wheel. I live in ohio and we can have some harsh winters. If you recommend a winter cover please let me know whatโ€™s the best out there and what to expect to pay. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have an ADCO on my 5th wheel. Going on its 5th winter this year. I have a couple small tears, but should be good to go. Just be careful putting it on. Also, strap it down well when it is on. It should not blow around when on or it will wear the surface. As for price, they change every year. Wait for the big sales in the fall. Shop CW or Amazon, about the same prices.

Splashers3
Explorer
Explorer
I also use an ADCO cover because we park under some trees and they are dirty. WE cover in mid to late Nov and uncover late March early April....all depends on our schedule.

Ours is about 13 yrs old, but has only been used 3 times. We used it in 2018 & 2019 on our current signature RV. WE used it once on our 2009. It is still in good shape. When not in use, we store it in a gigantic wheeled/covered garbage can.
2017 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali, C/C, D/A, DRW, w/40gal Aux tank, 18K B&W Patriot.
2019 Cedar Creek Hathaway, 34RL2 - w/Bells & Whistles and disc brakes
Traded 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback, GII, 32 WRL

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I use an ADCO cover.. Surrounded by trees and during the winter, they like to drop a lot of stuff on it!

I like covers, but others don't.. All you can do is go one way or the other and decide for yourself.

My ADCO only cost around $200. The 5th wheel ones run a bit more, and they take some time to put on and off, so "choose wisely"..

I covered my old 2003 Prowler for it's life under my trees and was able to trade it in for my now Rockwood for about 3 times more than I thought they would give me for it... (it actually cleaned up really good, and I was impressed with it in as I dropped it off!)

Anyway, good luck! Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Search this Forum for `RV cover' and read on. We use a Sunshield tarp as posted many times.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)