cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

Idahoan
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced spring hanger brackets on rear axle that were badly worn. My shackle bolt was also worn but nobody in local area caries a 9/16 wet bolt with 9/16 threads, they all drop to 7/16 threads. So I ordered one, should be here by this weekend so I can replace it.
2017 RAM 3500 CTD
2017 Sandstorm 286GSLR
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 450
2017 YZ250FX
2011 KTM 250XC
2013 Kawasaki KLX140

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Total ramp de-construction, due to water damage. Got it down to the steel frame and will rebuild it completely.

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
EBX wrote:
Put three roof vent covers over the crank up vents to keep the rain out. Installed a full width handle on the screen door. Replaced the two 12" hoses that come off the two LP tanks that go into the switch over switch. Checked bearing grease. Installed four more stablizer jacks b/f and aft the tires. Replaced the pull handle on the black tank valve after I ran over a semi retread. Replaced the 15" rims and D rated tires with 16" rims and E rated tires for extra margin. Replaced the 27" tube tv with a 37" LCD. So much nicer and lighter. Put some more nickle plated hang hooks in the bedroom.

Best mod you made, I did it last fall and could not be happier with the way it handles, not to mention 4 trips now with no tire problems.
2008 GMC 2500HD 4X4 DMAX CC
2004 Thor Wanderer Wagon 247WTB
2006 TE450 Husky
2007 Rhino Sport Edition

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
Measured for two 170w solar panels.

bullmastifflove
Explorer
Explorer
Just dropped off our jack knife sofas at an upholstery shop.
2001 F350 7.3 PSD 4x4
2002 Thor Tahoe Transport 33TB
2004 2332 VW sandrail, 4 seat, long travel
1993 Grumman 14' fishing boat

EBX
Explorer
Explorer
Put three roof vent covers over the crank up vents to keep the rain out. Installed a full width handle on the screen door. Replaced the two 12" hoses that come off the two LP tanks that go into the switch over switch. Checked bearing grease. Installed four more stablizer jacks b/f and aft the tires. Replaced the pull handle on the black tank valve after I ran over a semi retread. Replaced the 15" rims and D rated tires with 16" rims and E rated tires for extra margin. Replaced the 27" tube tv with a 37" LCD. So much nicer and lighter. Put some more nickle plated hang hooks in the bedroom.
'03 Ford Excursion, (6.0 diesel), Prodigy, Timbrens, Hensley.
TT - '04 Dutchmen 35ES-DSL, laminate sides, 3 SLIDES (including MB slide option.

My Camper Pics

Badhabt
Explorer
Explorer
Mounted my hinged license plate holder...
06 F350 4X4 Crew Cab Dually Tow Boss
07 Raptor 3612DS
06 Raptor 700R 50th Anniv Edition - mine
06 Wolverine 450 - wifes
13 Can Am Spyder ST-Limited - more mine
14 Can Am Spyder RT-S - more hers

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
Put a new air filter/fuel filter/spark plug in the Onan.
All I have to do is look at the start button and She fires right up :W
2006 TE450 Husky
2007 Rhino Sport Edition

Badhabt
Explorer
Explorer
Took the cover off, fired up the genset, checked all the systems...then sat in it, watched a little tv...and started thinking about where to go this year! Now I just have to put on my new hinged license plate holder. Suppose to be nice tomorrow..,hmmm
06 F350 4X4 Crew Cab Dually Tow Boss
07 Raptor 3612DS
06 Raptor 700R 50th Anniv Edition - mine
06 Wolverine 450 - wifes
13 Can Am Spyder ST-Limited - more mine
14 Can Am Spyder RT-S - more hers

2BlueHeelers
Explorer
Explorer
Thats awesome, now I know where to mount my 5 gal air tanks!

THANKS!

nayther wrote:
Finally got some pis of my compressor install. It's been in there for over a year but had the propane tanks out to fix the jack so thought I'd snap a couple of photos.

Here you can see a detail of how it's piped. I used a regular plumbing S.S. flex line to connect the tank to the PVC, then ran one pipe to each side plus the front with quick disconnects.

2008 Phaeton 36QSH

rcpd34
Explorer
Explorer
Started the gen and put a load on it for a while. Checked for leaks/damage over the past coupla months. Alllooked good. Spring can't come fast enough!
Brian
2014 Dutchmen Voltage V300
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/SB 4X4 Duramax LMM/LTZ/Z71

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got some pis of my compressor install. It's been in there for over a year but had the propane tanks out to fix the jack so thought I'd snap a couple of photos.

Here's the compressor as it sits, note the unistrut on the bottom that spans the TH frame, regular strut nuts are used to bolt it down. You can't see it but there's a duplex outlet on the bulkhead between the compressor and generator that's wired into the generator so anytime its plugged in and the generator is running I have air. Might change that so its connected to shore power also.

Here you can see a detail of how it's piped. I used a regular plumbing S.S. flex line to connect the tank to the PVC, then ran one pipe to each side plus the front with quick disconnects.

DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
It's a Crest Ultra,only a 350 though..Heard rumors of the two best boater days,but having sold my charged 454 Taylor jet boat,I was depressed for weeks.It's only money that the kid won't get unless he sells my toys.:B Checked out a 502 tri-toon,but at $80 G's momma hit the roof. :M Women.:E
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

xaugievike
Explorer
Explorer
I moved my kitchen gear into it.....does that count?

Oh - and my wheel covers came, so i put those on.
2015 Chevy Silverado 3500hd DRW.
Pulling Keystone Cougar 325SRX

A buddy and I started a blog - you can read it here:
http://twoguyscamping.blogspot.com

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
big buford wrote:
Just wanted to post on this page... it's a good number ๐Ÿ˜›
'