cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Time to Switch Forums

Addy15
Explorer
Explorer
Hello -- I guess it's time switch from the Travel Trailer forum to the Fifth Wheel forum since we just switched from a small TT to a FW. Picked up our brand new 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27RLTS just this past Friday and took it straight to one of our favorite campgrounds for two nights before we took it home. So far so good!:) No trouble hitching up, no trouble towing, no trouble backing up or unhitching.
The whole process went very smoothly. One thing we learned is that on a cold and blustery Saturday night, you don't have to sit outside having a campfire -- you can go inside, turn on the pretend fire and watch a DVD! #moderncamping LOL! ๐Ÿ™‚
6 REPLIES 6

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new 5er, prepare to be amazed.

GON2SKI
Explorer
Explorer
Nice choice.......27footer with 3 slides an island and more.....super layout ENJOY....Pics?
2014 Arctic Fox 27-5L 5.5 Onan propane, 4pt AutoLevel, RearCam, Central Vacuum Bridgestone R250's tires
2002 F350 Power Stroke Diesel 4x4 CC SRW SB Chipped, Toyo Tuff HT tires
DW and 2 Bull Terriers

Here For A Good Time.... Not For A Long Time

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
RollandB wrote:
As I said to a TT camping buddy when we changed from a TT to 5er,....

Welcome to the Dark Side....??

Have to remember too that everyone else now has to look up at you.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
As I said to a TT camping buddy when we changed from a TT to 5er,....

Welcome to the Dark Side....??
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Addy15 wrote:
Hello -- I guess it's time switch from the Travel Trailer forum to the Fifth Wheel forum since we just switched from a small TT to a FW. Picked up our brand new 2019 Winnebago Minnie Plus 27RLTS just this past Friday and took it straight to one of our favorite campgrounds for two nights before we took it home. So far so good!:) No trouble hitching up, no trouble towing, no trouble backing up or unhitching.
The whole process when very smoothly. One thing we learned is that on a cold and blustery Saturday night, you don't have to sit outside having a campfire -- you can go inside, turn on the pretend fire and watch a DVD! #moderncamping LOL! ๐Ÿ™‚

Camping sure does stink nowadays at times doesn't it! LOL. Congrats on the new rig and many happy smiles and miles to you!
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Now your "glamping". Congrats on the new FW.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian