cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thomas Payne TV Trays

jpmyers
Explorer
Explorer
We have "Thomas Payne" seating and have thus far been unable to find any of the "TV Trays" that pop into the arms of these units. Any suggestions for finding these?
Jerry & Pamela
2020 Highland Ridge Silverstar ST324RLS-38' TT
2020 Silverado 1500 w/Max Haul package & Airlift bags.
6 REPLIES 6

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
Our Grand Design came with these. You might try a dealer for grand Design and see if you can order them.
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

jpmyers
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, that's very similar to what we have. We started looking for replacement furniture the first week of owning this trailer.

Highland Ridge Silverstar, IMHO, is not a quality product. I am spending an inordinate amount of time making repairs to this rig. Today I'm having to resort to some discreet applications of JB Weld to stop a recurring issue we're having with some of the cabinets.

I know I should be taking this trailer back to WeLieUSA for them to make these repairs but I can't even get them on the phone.

This is certainly going to be a learning experience for me. This is the first RV I've had in 30 years. Imagine I'd be a week seasoned RV technician by now had I kept that last rig...
Jerry & Pamela
2020 Highland Ridge Silverstar ST324RLS-38' TT
2020 Silverado 1500 w/Max Haul package & Airlift bags.

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
We had a quote for two and VERY expensive. Remember over $300 for two.
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm not sure if mine are Thomas Payne brand, but is this the kind of table you are looking for? Mine came with the seats, so I don't know where you could source them? My seats came from the dealer thru Forest River for my Rockwood.

Good luck! Mitch

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

pcm1959
Explorer
Explorer
Are they bonded leather/vinyl? If so, I would not invest anything in them. the fabric will start peeling off in about 3 years. We have had to replace ours as well as the sofa. We found cloth fabric at regular furniture stores that will hold up much better. Good luck.
2018 GMC Sierra 3500 DRW 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2014 Lifestyle LS36FW
St Augustine, FL

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe contact https://store.lci1.com/thomas-payne
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress