cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Taylor Park, Co.

Team_Roper_Heel
Explorer
Explorer
Will be based at Taylor Park Trading Post campground for 4 days. Does anyone have trail ideas to share? We have a RZR 1000. Thank y'all for your ideas.
2016 3605 Voltage
17.5 wheels, modified leaf springs
2020 GMC 3500 Denali
DRW Crew Cab Duramax 8' bed
4 REPLIES 4

LowRyter
Explorer
Explorer
I see your other post was locked. Regarding Cottonwood Pass, it was pretty easy when it was dirt, now it's paved. Done it two up on a street motorcycle, no problem.

Take a visit to Crested Butte.
John L
WW SL 2805 5th Wheel
2004.5 Chevy 2500HD Allison Duramax X Cab
Ducati 939 SS, Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, Moto Guzzi EV California and Suzuki 1200 Bandit

morphrider
Explorer
Explorer
Download a COTREX app, it will show you all the trails in Colorado.

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
I do not have particular trail recommendations but you may want to check out RZRForums.net. They have their annual RZR rally there every year. But from what I know about Taylor Park, there are TONS of good trails, like more than you'll ever be able to ride in 4 days. The folks at the Trading Post can give you recommendations too.

Be sure you get your CO OHV sticker as well.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
We were in Silverton, CO a couple of weeks ago with our RZR and there are trails everywhere and from my trail map it appears the same for where you're going. Be advised that Colorado isn't RZR friendly and doesn't want you on the streets even though you are street legal in your home state. Some areas tolerate them, others don't. Utah is very OHV friendly.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE