cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RecPro furniture

filrupmark
Explorer
Explorer
Our fifth wheel came with Lane peeling furniture. It looks terrible at 4 years old . We were looking at Recpro furniture and looking for feedback or what your replacement choice was.
2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel, Bilstein 4600 Shocks, 16K B&W Patriot, Michelin M&S
2014 Augusta Flex AF34RS Trailair Tri Glide pinbox,
JT Strong Arms , Bridgestone R250'S, KYB Monotube Gas shocks
Finally a smooth ride !!!
4 REPLIES 4

pcm1959
Explorer
Explorer
We have Thomas Payne and so far, coming up on 5 years, it is holding up well with no signs on peeling.
2018 GMC Sierra 3500 DRW 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2014 Lifestyle LS36FW
St Augustine, FL

filrupmark
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for your input .
2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel, Bilstein 4600 Shocks, 16K B&W Patriot, Michelin M&S
2014 Augusta Flex AF34RS Trailair Tri Glide pinbox,
JT Strong Arms , Bridgestone R250'S, KYB Monotube Gas shocks
Finally a smooth ride !!!

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
I installed this Recpro set last January. As you can see, it is Lab approved. I'm generally happy with the product. They are comfortable, the fabric seems very durable and easily cleaned. I don't love the reclining mechanism, and I had to do quite a bit of fussing with it to get both sides operating smoothly. If you buy a set, my advice would be to completely set it up on the floor outside of the camper, and do all that adjusting with lots of work area. I didn't know, so had it all moved into place, and then had to adjust it in the limited space and uneven floor of the camper. Don't pay full price. Get on their mailing list by ordering the free fabric sampler. They send coupons around various holidays. I would buy it again, if I wanted a combo unit. If I just wanted a couple of stand-alone recliners, I would go with a residential type like Lazyboy.

2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
I think I would give a call to Bradd and Hall . They are a supplier to many of the higher end RV manufactures and should be able to give you an informed, although maybe somewhat biased, opinion - depending on whether they carry that brand or not. Might be worth the call.

I have purchased a chair from them and was completely satisfied with the service and chair.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine