cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pullrite Superhitch 2400

jmcgsd
Explorer
Explorer
As I mentioned in a previous thread I am a new 5'er owner expecting to have it delivered any day (Cougar 29RLI).

I've decided on a Pullrite Superhitch because I want to keep my TC and so the hitch needs to be easily removable from the bed of my 91 F350. I'll compensate for the rails with rigid foam insulation board.

I guess this hitch is relatively new on the market and there are only a few comments by current owners. If you have one or are familiar with it, I'd love to get your impressions.

Thanks
Joe

P.S. I have never used a 5th wheel hitch before. I've always had bumper pull trailers.
'09 Pacific Coachworks Tango 276RBS
95 Lance 880 Truck Camper

'91 F350 Dually 2WD CC 7.5L (76K Original miles!)
AirLift Bags, Reese Titan hitch, Rancho 9000X
4 REPLIES 4

brianpearce
Explorer
Explorer
Look into a turnover gooseneck ball in the bed, then pick a hitch that can mount that way. I chose the Andersen hitch and can't beat the ease of removal at less than 50 pounds for the aluminum one. Hitching and unhitching is great too.

jmcgsd
Explorer
Explorer
Colo Native wrote:
Do you mean super lite? If so I was told by a dealer that they shouldn't be used in a short bed, you didn't say what you had

Oops, no I have a full sized bed and do mean the Superlite 2400.
'09 Pacific Coachworks Tango 276RBS
95 Lance 880 Truck Camper

'91 F350 Dually 2WD CC 7.5L (76K Original miles!)
AirLift Bags, Reese Titan hitch, Rancho 9000X

artman
Explorer
Explorer
Kinda same idea and if you go with the gooseneck version version you don't need "rigid foam insulation board"
https://www.andersenhitches.com/Catalog/ultimate-5th-wheel-connection.aspx
2017 Arctic fox 27-5l

Colo_Native
Explorer
Explorer
Do you mean super lite? If so I was told by a dealer that they shouldn't be used in a short bed, you didn't say what you had
2015 Winnebago Forza 34T
pushed by a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or 2020 Escape Hybrid
Retired DFD