cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie search 5th wheel T.H.

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys, starting to look for a moderate size 5th wheel T.H (under 30'if its possible) or a toy hauler to spend 3-4 mos.down south (roaming)in the winters. I want to bring along a Full size bagger(live to ride). In the past we've had T.T.'s, c-class, Presently we have a 13' F 350 4x4 6.7L SC SRW 8', and a 13' N.L. 10-2cdse truck camper which we love and plan on keeping. So it's easy to see we don't need tons of room, but while on the truck at my age with some knee issues we would like something lower to the ground for extended traveling/roaming. I figure with a fifth wheel I can use the nose to protect the bike and enjoy a little more space in the camper, at least part of the time. Now we only have a dinette and would like to stretch out a little more. DW plans to retire in 2 yrs. come Feb., so we're not in a rush, just like to make well educated purchases. A few yrs. ago I saw 2 T.H.'s, one had a 1/2-3/4 door on the back,offset to one side, and the other had a 4-5' garage across the front, which was real appealing but unfortunately I lost the pics. when I got a new phone. I'll continue doing my homework but would love some insight from the informed crowd about what's making you happy. Sorry about the long post, K Mac. Thanks in advance.
0 REPLIES 0