cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keystone Avalanche feedback

Mary1
Explorer
Explorer
I've been shopping for a trade in for our Royals International, in my husbands eyes nothing can compare, but I'm willing to take a step down or two for something more modern. I am now needing reviews on the Keystone Avalanche. Very nice looking unit in the inside. Or Forest River Riverstone, but I can't find a dealer in our area, Southwestern Ontario. OR any 5th wheel type that people love over 35' preferably.
Thanks for any input would much be appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

Mary1
Explorer
Explorer
topjimmy changed our minds, keeping the Royal

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
You were asking about Big Horns, Riverstone etc... so why are you asking about the Keystone Avalanche?? they are a step down from the above mentioned but still nice 5er's, The Keystone Alpine and Montana is more the comparison with Big Horn,Riverstone etc...
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if this is anywhere near you but the only dealer I could find in Ontario

McPhail's Of Harriston
6332 Wellington Rd. 109
Harristion, ON N0G 1Z0
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

Mary1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Dblr Yes I looked at the Riverstone but can't find a dealer in the area, I will call Forest River and see what they can do. We live in Ontario Canada

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
We have a River Stone Legacy and are very happy with it, been in it now for over 2 years and have had very little issues with it and if so was able to handle them myself. I have seen your other thread asking about a Big Horn and so far I would say the River Stone would be your best choice.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.