cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Interior Paneling Tape

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know where to buy the tape used to hide the seams between panels on the interior of RV's? I don't even have an idea of what it is called in order to search for it. I'm guessing finding something that matches my panels might be a challenge but I need to remove some of the tape in my bathroom in order to reattach panels that are coming loose.
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL
5 REPLIES 5

wls
Explorer
Explorer
Memphisdoug wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the tape used to hide the seams between panels on the interior of RV's? I don't even have an idea of what it is called in order to search for it. I'm guessing finding something that matches my panels might be a challenge but I need to remove some of the tape in my bathroom in order to reattach panels that are coming loose.

try Johnsons, or Bontragers. there over by White Pigeon on US 12, just north of the indiana/mich border. They have alot of surplus rv supplies

tonyandkaren
Explorer
Explorer
We never found any that matched our panels so we had to use something that was close to matching. If you can't find a good match we've had success painting the paneling - looks good and hold up to scrubbing - just clean the paneling, prime and paint.
Our Fulltiming Blog

Clickable Attractions Maps

4x4 Custom Class C on F450 chassis

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
Found my own answer. It is called paneling seam tape (makes sense!) and is available at a number of places. Just have to find something that would match well.
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
www.all-rite.com
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad

GrumpyandGrandm
Explorer
Explorer
After 10 years it may be hard, but check with a dealer

Or check here:

http://www.factoryrvsurplus.com
Grandma in front of her retirement home..
She lets Grumpy drive!!