cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

coat closet

grampachet
Explorer
Explorer
We presently have a Montana 5th wheel and are looking to move to a motorhome. Our Montana has a small but usable coat closet we find very handy. The motorhome units we are looking at have no handy place to hang your coats. So where do you hang your coats? Thanks
2004 F-250 KIngRanch,CC,SB,SRW,4x4,V-10,3.73
2008 Montana 3000RK
6 REPLIES 6

Winged_One
Explorer
Explorer
Shouldn't this post be in the motorhome forum?
2013 F350 6.7 DRW SC Lariat
2011 Brookstone 354TS
Swivelwheel 58DW
1993 GL1500SE
Yamaha 3000ISEB

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
We stick them in out front closet since we don't have a coat closet. Camping on rainy days, I installed a couple of peel and stick hooks in the shower to let the wet coats drip dry.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

grampachet
Explorer
Explorer
We are coming to grips that a fifth wheel seems to have some advantages or perks that we don't see in motorhomes.
So, can you tell me advantages you find in your moho that we don't have in our 5th wheel?
We don't make decisions easily add you may notice.
2004 F-250 KIngRanch,CC,SB,SRW,4x4,V-10,3.73
2008 Montana 3000RK

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I always thought a coat closet near the door would be a good idea. but then realized that it would block the view to the right rear when driving.
bumpy

RECVEH2005
Explorer
Explorer
We use the washer-dryer closet in our fiver for coats as we didn't want a washer-dryer when we ordered the unit.

Donna & Mike
Mike & Donna Scheer
Green Valley, AZ, USA

2013 GMC SRW Crew Cab 3500 short-bed D/A
2013 HitchHiker Discover America 300 FK

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wanted to have a couple of coats handy near the front door, so I mounted a brass coat hook on the wall behind the driver seat, and also one behind the passenger seat.

The coats are handy and easily accessible, but are out of the way and not really noticeable since they are not bulky jackets.

I'm sure you will get other suggestions too.
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata