cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Brookside 5th wheel

Sargehut234
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to find the manufacture of Brookside 5th wheels.
6 REPLIES 6

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
ericosmith wrote:
BarneyS wrote:
They were made by Sunnybrook RV in Middlebury, IN until around 2006 or so when they were purchased by Winnebago. Here is a link to the Brookside trailers made by Winnebago but with the Sunnybrook name. I don't know if the construction changed or not but the Sunnybook was a fine, well built trailer. Ours has been used for winter living for about 5 months of the year for about 17 years and has traveled all over the U.S. It is now retired to a nice place in Northern Michigan and will be used as our "summer place" until we leave this Earth.
Barney
Brookside 5th wheel and travel trailers.

It was after 2006 because I have a 2007 Bristol Bay and attended several annual rallies before they sold. As I recall, the Brookside was the low end of the line. With I believe a Sunset Creek as the mid range unit. Sunset Creek was a T/T only as I recall.

Winnebago inked the deal and acquired Sunnybrook RV late Dec 2010.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

ericosmith
Explorer
Explorer
BarneyS wrote:
They were made by Sunnybrook RV in Middlebury, IN until around 2006 or so when they were purchased by Winnebago. Here is a link to the Brookside trailers made by Winnebago but with the Sunnybrook name. I don't know if the construction changed or not but the Sunnybook was a fine, well built trailer. Ours has been used for winter living for about 5 months of the year for about 17 years and has traveled all over the U.S. It is now retired to a nice place in Northern Michigan and will be used as our "summer place" until we leave this Earth.
Barney

It was after 2006 because I have a 2007 Bristol Bay and attended several annual rallies before they sold. As I recall, the Brookside was the low end of the line. With I believe a Sunset Creek as the mid range unit. Sunset Creek was a T/T only as I recall.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
glkids2 wrote:
Coachmen which is owned by forest river

Actually it is Coachman Brookstone
Brookside is a Sunnybrook brand name.

glkids2
Explorer
Explorer
Coachmen which is owned by forest river

donn0128