Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bit Off WAY more than we can chew...

KCC
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All!

My husband and I purchased a fifth wheel -- 2008 Keystone 289BHS --- to remodel back in April.
Evidently, we are a little in over our heads.
I am throwing a bone in hopes someone on here is in our area (Southwest Ohio) and would be willing to help teach us a few things and perhaps even help us with a few of the things we are wanting to do (ie; remove the toilet, replace with new one, remove the sink vanity in neck and cap the line, etc.) with compensation of course!
Really crossing my fingers that there is an angel waiting to help us out there.
Many thanks in advance !!

Katie
17 REPLIES 17

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have never tried this service but it looks promising. Perhaps they can help you out.
You can even hire by the hour.
Takl services
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

KCC
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you ScottG! I've called a few handy men in my area and none are willing to do the job. I agree, they seem like relatively easy jobs, we are just crunched for time and have A LOT to do, so trying to hire some things out. I really appreciate your willingness to help. If only WA was a little closer to OH!

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Those are relatively easy jobs. If you can't get someone else, you could even just hire a handy man. You could also hire a mobile tech but those jobs don't really require that level of knowledge.
If you were local, I'd be happy to help you out.

Good luck,
Scott