cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

bauer keyless lock

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
Hi I have a bauer keyless lock and it seems the dealer locked the door . My keys are hanging inside so they must of locked the bottom key. any other key work to open or do I need there master key
4 REPLIES 4

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
I all ways have that set in my truck, that's until the wife gets a hold of them after our last trip.lol Ya iam an hour away may just drive back. Not to happy with them any way. They put a new motor in my front slide a shwinteck. They also left grease splattered top to bottom on both sides of the slide and didn't wash it of. Soap and water wont take it off so guess its spray nine. Then wash that off.

Lee,

Sounds like they locked the dead bolt... You will have to have them unlock it... Perhaps they can run to you to save the trouble of towing it round trip just to unlock????
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

troubledwaters
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any dealer, RV Tech, RV salesman, or whatever has that master key. So just go to the closest place. Or maybe even call, one guy may drive past your house on his way to work.

djousma
Explorer
Explorer
I'd say that you will have to go back to the dealer to have them open the door for you. that would be the cheapest method. You could call a locksmith, but that will cost.

doesnt mean much now, but this is the exact reason I always keep the second set of keys in my tow vehicle. My buddy somehow locked both sets of his keys in his trailer too. Not sure how he did that, since one is a deadbolt, and the other can only be done from the outside, but he did.
Dave
2016 F350 Lariat 4x4 FX4 SRW CC SB 6.7 Magnetic Metallic
2017 Forest River Cardinal 3850RL