cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

B&W flatbed hitch RVK 3050

Tim_Nowicki
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody using the B&W RVK3050 flatbed hitch? Thinking of getting one. Don't know of any honest reviews. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
I have an old-school 16k Companion and TO Ball in my '02 D'max. Both are awesome, with almost no issues. Will be getting a new one when I get my '24 3500 D'max. Only thing better than the hitches is the company. Absolutely first rate. Even now, 14 years later, if I need new u-bolts for my Companion, they send them for free.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Can't go wrong with any B&W product. Simple, solid, no question if you are hitched and US Made to boot!!!
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
The 3050 uses the same head/coupler, as other B&W Companions, just a shorter base.

I've noticed several in use, at various campgrounds. If you have need for that flatbed design, it should be a great hitch, no different than other B&W FW hitches. All are quiet, solid, and very easily to hook/unhook, even on non level ground, or sharp angles.

Jerry

BarryG20
Explorer
Explorer
While I don't use their flatbed hitch I do use their gooseneck/turnover ball with their companion hitch. As previous poster stated tough to do better.
2016 Jayco 28.5 RLTS

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've used both the Companion Turn-Over ball B&W hitch, and the Ram puck system B&W hitch. Both are excellent hitches, and we've been using them for over 15 years, the same hitch, and switched to the puck hitch last year. Tough to do any better.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"