cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any Romeo Riders ?

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
((Retired Older Motorcyclist Eating Out)) Every Wednesday they have a ride to a small town and have lunch. I try to go on the North central Kansas ride when possible.
4 REPLIES 4

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Sunday night they pick a destination for the following Wednesday. Several different chapters of the organization in Kansas. Don't know if it's nation wide or not. Last ride I went on had 46 people show up at the small cafe. They give the cafe/bar a heads up of approx how many people could show up. No commitment on anyone's part you simply ride to the destination.

Gives me a chance to ride that I would probably not do by myself, (always projects). Kind of neat seeing these small towns that I would probably not go to as well. The small group I ride with from McPherson we always take 2 lane senic highways and avoid the interstate. You can ride on your own as well.

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Intresting my off road riding buddy has this thing to ride for food. So that's our new adventures now.
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

Flinthillswinge
Explorer
Explorer
Rode to a few lunch runs, but haven't in the last year.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds fun!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad