cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2016-2021 with Island Kitchen floor plans

2halfs
Explorer
Explorer
Husband and I are getting ready to sell our older TT and move to a 2016-2021 5th Wheel.

I have been internet shopping floor plans.

I like the Island Kitchen floor plans but am concerned if you can access the refrigerator when the units slides are in.

Can you share with me your experiences of rigs?

Thank you,
Denise
Happiness in an RV is a Full Tank of Gas,
and an Empty Holding Tank!
21 REPLIES 21

2halfs
Explorer
Explorer
goducks10 wrote:
This one you can access the fridge.
https://www.couchsrvnation.com/forest-river/fifth-wheel/cedar-creek/311rl156

Thank you for letting me know. The floor plan of your unit is one that I really like. This floor plan is also offered in the Grand Design manufactures. I will keep in mind what you have said.

2halfs
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
We have a Grand Design Momentum 351M, with the kitchen island. We like it very much, enough that we put up with the inconvenience of not being able to get to the fridge with the slides in. But that happens rarely, and if necessary we put the slide out and get what we need. Not a big deal. The slide isn't deep so no problem.

More important to us was being able to get to the bedroom and bathroom with the slides in.

No doubt Grand Design makes some very nice units. I can see where your floor plan has a lot of pluses.

2halfs
Explorer
Explorer
Piddlers wrote:
We have a Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with kitchen island and we can access one side of the two door fridge with the slides in.

This is one of the units I like the most.

Thank you for sharing.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer

We have a 2020 Redwood 3991RD and can access the right side of the residential fridge with slides in..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a Grand Design Momentum 351M, with the kitchen island. We like it very much, enough that we put up with the inconvenience of not being able to get to the fridge with the slides in. But that happens rarely, and if necessary we put the slide out and get what we need. Not a big deal. The slide isn't deep so no problem.

More important to us was being able to get to the bedroom and bathroom with the slides in.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with kitchen island and we can access one side of the two door fridge with the slides in.