cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1996 Nash Fifth Wheel

Radonguy
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1996 Nash Fifth Wheel I just bought. It has two 1/2" tubes coming out close to the rear bumper that have started to leak when the pump is turned on. I think they may be low point drains but not for sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
CA Traveler wrote:
Low point drains will have valves inside. Check under cabinet floors etc. They should also leak with city water. Hope this helps.

not always, some just have a cap that screws on the end of the drain pipe.
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

Notthru2
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 2004 Arctic Fox 24-5N....same as the Nash. Low point drains at rear of trailer. Valves were accessed by removing the bottom drawer in galley and valves were at the rear of the cabinet base. Hope this works for you.
2007 GMC 2500HD Classic, D/A, B&W Companion
2020 KZ Durango 5th Wheel 283RLT HT

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Sounds like low point drains. As stated look inside under cabinets and such. Once you find the valves figure out how to turn them off. Might be a twist or might be a push down to turn off.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Welcome to the forum!

^Above advice is likely correct. If no visible shutoffs on outside, then look directly above inside.

Jerry

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Low point drains will have valves inside. Check under cabinet floors etc. They should also leak with city water. Hope this helps.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob