cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We finished our new Vinyl floor install!

ThisNewOldRV
Explorer
Explorer
The tear-out took several days. Never seen so many staples in the old carpet! Just about every piece of new vinyl flooring had to be custom cut in the install. Check out the results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk7-Ui7v2vU
8 REPLIES 8

Earl_E
Explorer
Explorer
Nice job.
2007 Northwoods Arctic Fox 32 5S Fifth Wheel used for fulltiming for several years--SOLD
2014 Sunnybrook 26rl to poke around the smaller parks in the great Southwest
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel
Prodigy brake control

JWP127
Explorer
Explorer
That storage facility looks like the place where I store my toys. Waxahachie?

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
ThisNewOldRV wrote:
AllegroD wrote:
Like the work. Can I ask you about the bedroom wall? After removing the headboard, what wall prep did you need to do before putting the thin light weight wood planks with peel and stick?

We didn't do any prep work on the wall, which we'll probably regret later. So far the boards are sticking.

Thank you.

ThisNewOldRV
Explorer
Explorer
Blazing Zippers wrote:
Very nice! Interested in how the new recliner looks.

We finally put in the new Loveseat Recliner! Check it out! Snooze city...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4dlcyx_sY

ThisNewOldRV
Explorer
Explorer
AllegroD wrote:
Like the work. Can I ask you about the bedroom wall? After removing the headboard, what wall prep did you need to do before putting the thin light weight wood planks with peel and stick?

We didn't do any prep work on the wall, which we'll probably regret later. So far the boards are sticking.

Blazing_Zippers
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very nice! Interested in how the new recliner looks.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
That's a nice improvement - well done sir!

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad