cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

There is actually a way to view Newest posts

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

I found this nugget in a TeamGoodSam response while reading through different post. If I can remember where it is I'll see if I can link it somehow. But if you click on this link it will open the newest messages.
https://community.goodsam.com/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/message
Edit: Here it is. Newest (Third Message down)
Supposedly they are working to set this up as a link, but in the interim offered it as a work around for anybody interested. I just created a second bookmark for it in my browser so I can find it again.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @opnspaces

You are absolutely right! We heard your suggestions and found a way to make it happen! 

If you head to the homepage, on the lower right side of the page you will find a new widget that says "Unread Posts". Here you will find the latest posts you have not read but below those we also added a "View All" button where you can see all of these posts! 

Thank you for your patience and are excited to see you all using the community! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @opnspaces

You are absolutely right! We heard your suggestions and found a way to make it happen! 

If you head to the homepage, on the lower right side of the page you will find a new widget that says "Unread Posts". Here you will find the latest posts you have not read but below those we also added a "View All" button where you can see all of these posts! 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

@TeamGoodSam wrote:

Hey @opnspaces

This widget is great. I'm using it all the time now.

I've also modified my preferences to increase the max number of items shown on any given page. I see a lot more content that way.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230