cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wales West - An RV Park With A Miniature Train

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
I was searching for RV parks in southern Alabama. I was using Google's new artificial intelligence search engine/answer machine and one park it listed was Wales West in Silverhill, Alabama. It has a lot of attractions including 2 trains that circle the park. I think they are open to the general park for a price. Has anyone been there? Are there other RV parks that include something like an amusement park for kids (and grown up kids)? I'm pretty sure I'm going there next month.

2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV
2 REPLIES 2

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
DavidandDayle wrote:
We stayed in Wales West around 15 years ago. The train is interesting and they have other trains on site -- I think there is a club.

The only other park we've stayed at with a train and amusement park is KOA Port Huron, MI.

Thanks for the tip. I've been to a few private parks (I haven't done this for very long) but I've never seen one like this. I suppose they are rare.
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

DavidandDayle
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed in Wales West around 15 years ago. The train is interesting and they have other trains on site -- I think there is a club.

The only other park we've stayed at with a train and amusement park is KOA Port Huron, MI.
David and Dayle