cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Utah STATE Park Pass

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Question - Does the Utah STATE Park Senior Pass only cover the owner or does it cover multiple people traveling with the Senior Pass Holder? i.e. husband and wife.

This is what I found on the website - Senior Annual Day Use Pass - $35
Pass is good only for day use entrance fees at Utah State Parks for visitors 62 years of age and over. Pass cannot be used at the Jordan River OHV Center or at This Is the Place Heritage Park and does not cover the Davis County Causeway fee at Antelope Island State Park. Pass does not provide a discount for camping.

Thank you!
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
4 REPLIES 4

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Hard to say from that description, but i thought passes were only good for the holder. Guess you better contact them.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
2chiefsRus wrote:
not asking about camping, asking about the gate entrance fee. With the National Park Pass it covers others in the vehicle. Asking if the Utah State Park Pass would cover others riding in the same vehicle for a day entrance pass. We are considering riding through on Harley.

From the plain reading it may cover everyone in the vehicle over the age of 62. Call them up to find out. 801-538-7220
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
not asking about camping, asking about the gate entrance fee. With the National Park Pass it covers others in the vehicle. Asking if the Utah State Park Pass would cover others riding in the same vehicle for a day entrance pass. We are considering riding through on Harley.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
It's what it says it is based on two states I've been resident.

CA senior pass if only for Day use. Overnight and camping would require full rate.

Even national park/forest, would not extend discount to additional campground reservations.