cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thanks

Limit4
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to say thanks for the advice over the years on places for my wife and I to stay and enjoy. It is time for us to go a different direction so we have sold our 5th wheel and are in the process of selling our Dodge Ram. I always went here first for advice. Happy camping to all.
7 REPLIES 7

catkins
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck on new travels. Hoping you have many more adventures!

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
Limit4 wrote:
I plan to stay on this forum, great advice on attractions and eating places are found here. We do plan to do some traveling and stay in State park cabins etc. Our problem is our dislike for motels.

Best wishes on your next phase of your life!

Good to read you will shoot for some stays at state parks! Your in good company on the motels, we try to avoid them also!

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
We will all make a decision one day, or perhaps it will be made for us. God Bless and Good Luck in whatever your next endeavor is.
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

Limit4
Explorer
Explorer
I plan to stay on this forum, great advice on attractions and eating places are found here. We do plan to do some traveling and stay in State park cabins etc. Our problem is our dislike for motels.

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck but there's no need to leave the forum. I haven't had an RV in a while but still hang out here. As an experienced RVer you will most likely have advice to offer.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

welove2drive
Explorer
Explorer
Best of luck in your new adventures!
Dave and Marcia
2019 Ford F350 Dually
2013 Lifestyle LS34SB

dedmiston
I'm always sorry to see a family move along, but I'm glad you found what you were looking for here.

Best of luck to you and happy trails. Maybe we'll see you again someday down the road.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230