cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Store Near Disney for Three Days

mx727
Explorer
Explorer
We have a reservation that starts on a Thursday at Disney. Because of a business trip, I need to park the 5th wheel in Orlando Monday morning, fly out and then back in on Thursday and head to the campground.

Any quick thoughts other than a campground? Has anyone had any luck parking at CW for a few days? Don't need hookups and not planning on deploying slides.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
2017 Montana 3950BR
6 REPLIES 6

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
dodge guy wrote:
When we were there I seen some trailers parked in the front parking lot at the fort for days. Maybe call and ask if you can leave it there?

Same. I'd call Fort Wilderness and ask.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
One of the airport parking lots just north of the Orlando Airport (on Semoran Blvd) has RV storage available.

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Tropical Palms in Kissimmee has a storage lot. Maybe see what they charge?

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
When we were there I seen some trailers parked in the front parking lot at the fort for days. Maybe call and ask if you can leave it there?
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

mx727
Explorer
Explorer
Great idea. Thanks
2017 Montana 3950BR

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
I would contact a storage facility to see if they had room for you for those few days. We did this near Jekyll Island, GA a couple of years ago. We stored ours for 7 days and it cost us $45.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW