cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Six flags fiesta texas

yimmie_mire
Explorer
Explorer
I am planning trip this summer to six flags fiesta texas. Can anyone make any suggestions on campgrounds close to six flags?
8 REPLIES 8

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
campinginthewoods wrote:
1995brave wrote:
campinginthewoods wrote:
New Braunfels Texas is about 20 miles from San Antonio and campgrounds in the area are https://www.admiraltyrvresort.com about 1 mile from where your looking and has good reviews also rvparkreviews.com is a good place. Enjoy your trip theres a lot to do in the area.

You are a little off on the mileage. Sea World is about a half mile from Admiralty and around 20 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Tx.
Sea World Ellison Drive and Military drive.
Six Flags Fiesta TX 1604 and I-10

Not off on mileage when above poster child says schlitterban is in new bransfel Texas outside Austin..... I know where it's at as I have family in the area and admiralty t.v. park gets great reviews and is close to six flags over Texas aka fiesta Texas. And I can say that area has exploded with growth can remember when fiesta Texas was close to being the only thing out there along with sea world. There's plenty to do in the area.

You are also off Six Flags over Texas is in Arlington, TX and Six Flags Fiesta Texas is in San Antonio.

campinginthewoo
Explorer
Explorer
1995brave wrote:
campinginthewoods wrote:
New Braunfels Texas is about 20 miles from San Antonio and campgrounds in the area are https://www.admiraltyrvresort.com about 1 mile from where your looking and has good reviews also rvparkreviews.com is a good place. Enjoy your trip theres a lot to do in the area.

You are a little off on the mileage. Sea World is about a half mile from Admiralty and around 20 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Tx.

Not off on mileage when above poster child says schlitterban is in new bransfel Texas outside Austin..... I know where it's at as I have family in the area and admiralty t.v. park gets great reviews and is close to six flags over Texas aka fiesta Texas. And I can say that area has exploded with growth can remember when fiesta Texas was close to being the only thing out there along with sea world. There's plenty to do in the area.
"Our family is a circle of love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. "

timandsusan
Explorer
Explorer
Admiralty RV Park near SeaWorld would be the nearest RV Park. Even though we live in San Antonio, we have stayed at Admiralty when we take the Grand Kids to Sea World--no need to drive home on Loop 1604 when the traffic is heavy around 4PM to 6 PM. Enjoy Fiesta Texas!

Kennedycamper
Explorer
Explorer
Lazy L & L is a nice place to stay in New Braunfels. Right on the river, and a great place to play in the river too.

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
campinginthewoods wrote:

campinginthewoo
Explorer
Explorer
"Our family is a circle of love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. "

SusanDallas
Explorer
Explorer
You would be better off staying at Cedar Hill state park.
Arlington, TX where Six Flags is located has quite a high crime rate. Six Flags used to be very nice, but the last time I was there, it had really changed. It used to be a lot of families and really safe. However, the environment has changed. There are a lot of gangs of kids in there with their pants hanging halfway down their tail end with their underwear showing. I wouldn't advise letting your kids run off by themselves.

A really fun safe place is Schlitterbahn water park in New Braunfels. It is close to Austin and has numerous nice RV parks just outside the park.

Also, be careful about leaving your car or camper unattended in downtown Dallas or Arlington after dark. You may find your tires gone when you get back.

dedmiston
I deleted your duplicate thread. Please only post the topic once.

Have fun in your Six Flags trip.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230