Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

*~Posting suggestions from the Moderator~*

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the Open Roads Forum.

The first step in obtaining information on a specific Campground, Resort or Destination should begin with a Search. The Search function is found in the upper left of your screen. Type in the location name and read through the threads. Your question may be answered there.

If not, following is a list of suggestions for constructing a post that perhaps will have the best opportunity for eliciting quality responses:

1. Make the Topic name as specific as possible. What are you looking for and where is the location?
2. When asking for campground suggestions, list what is most important for you -- the facilities, the views, the activities, etc. Do you need hookups or an extra long pull-through? Do you require Internet access?
3. List what activities your family likes such as hiking, fishing, shopping, or visiting attractions in the area. On the other hand, perhaps you are just looking for a place to stay for the night. If you have special situations such as pets, let that be known.
4. The approximate date of the proposed trip is helpful since the availability of campgrounds and attractions is often dictated by the seasonal conditions and/or local events in different parts of the country.

Hereโ€™s wishing each of you a year full of great camping experiences.

Sandi,

Moderator of Campgrounds, Resorts and Attractions.
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
20 REPLIES 20

ssMarilyn
Explorer
Explorer
I personally like an interesting signature....it adds a little sparkle to the conversation!

M ๐Ÿ™‚
[purple]There are people out there willing to die tonight,
so that you can wake up safe tomorrow.
[/purple]

Admiral
Explorer
Explorer
FunCruiser,

Hey, don't do it for me. Some people like that stuff.

My equipment is slow and it takes a whole bunch of needless time to load it up when I just want to scan the narratives.

Sorry if I sounded curt with the OOOOOOH!! stuff. Please accept my apology.

2004 Damon Daybreak 2960F V-10
05 Honda Element LX

Compassion should be voluntary, not mandatory.

was_FunCruiser
Explorer
Explorer

The Admiral commanded and the peasant wrote: FunCruiser,

OOOOOH!!! Your flashing interior pics signature finally did it!

I permanently unchecked the show members signature box from my profile.

Sorry, Just trying something different. The wife is always asking me to experiment with new techniques, whoops, sorry, I got carried away. Anyway, it's back to the old....

FunCruiser has permanently left the building!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .WHY??. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Because he got fed-up with those self-righteous dictating moderators of this board..!!

Admiral
Explorer
Explorer
FunCruiser,

OOOOOH!!! Your flashing interior pics signature finally did it!

I permanently unchecked the show members signature box from my profile.

2004 Damon Daybreak 2960F V-10
05 Honda Element LX

Compassion should be voluntary, not mandatory.

Art_D
Explorer
Explorer
My thoughts exactly. Just the other day, someone asked for a recommendation for a good CG in N.O. and what ones to avoid. That's it!!! I had no idea of what they like and didn't respond.
Geaux LSU

was_FunCruiser
Explorer
Explorer

Two great suggestions AWV! Topic consistency and lunch! Guess I'll wander over to Carl's Jr. and ponder my prose!

FunCruiser has permanently left the building!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .WHY??. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Because he got fed-up with those self-righteous dictating moderators of this board..!!