cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NASCAR New Hampshire Private Camping?

SparkDr
Explorer
Explorer
Taking a stab in the dark that someone here may be able to help me out. Heading to the NASCAR race weekend at NHMS on Sept 25. We have always camped on the speedway property but have heard some goods things about a private property owner across the street from the main entrance to the speedway who does a real nice setup for campers. From what I have heard, rates are about $200 for the weekend. Their property extends all the way up the hill and has quite a bit of space. Here's the rub...because they are not a "real campground", no one seems to have any contact information for them. I've tried Googling by every keyword or phrase I can possibly think of and still have come up empty. Anybody here on the forum able to shed some light on these mysterious hosts? I'd like to give them a holler this year.
May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut up whenever I get too caught up in my own misconceived brilliance.
3 REPLIES 3

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
Google Maps shows a couple of spots right across from NHMS.

This one has contact info:
Tamarack Farm
125 Asby Rd
Canterbury, NH 03224
(603) 783-9226

If nothing else, maybe they could point you to the neighbor who runs the camping area you're looking for?
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King

SparkDr
Explorer
Explorer
elmerfudd51 wrote:
have you tried calling the speedway?

I don't think it's fair for me to contact the speedway. They're competing for the same dollar (speedway charges for dry camping on speedway property) and they have plenty of space available there to sell. The private landowner across the street doesn't have any signage but the benefits are numerous: free water fill as you pull in so no need to transport full tanks, free dump station on the way out vs $30 at the track, & some power hookups available (not what I need or expect to be available this late in the game).
May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut up whenever I get too caught up in my own misconceived brilliance.

elmerfudd51
Explorer
Explorer
have you tried calling the speedway?
2020 F350 4x4 6.2 2020
2020 Catalina Trailblazer