cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Leave camper near Denver?

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to grab a flight out of Denver this summer and am looking for a place to leave the camper( plugged in , I hope) for a couple of days, would not even mind paying to leave it on a site so it's ready to go when we return. In planning stage right now so looking for any help, thanks
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.
5 REPLIES 5

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Double post. Sorry.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Any RV park that has hookups will serve the purpose. Lots of RVers park their RVs and visit overnight with relatives or friends that live in the area. Just tell the park manager how long you'll be gone. You may have to pay the going rate or they may have a temporary storage area with electric only. Make some calls.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe there is a dealer that will allow short term storage. My dealer has storage space without electric, but also owns an RV park next door and has parked my TT on lot in park and plugged in, for me to pick up later than when he was open.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
You aren't supposed to leave an RV unattended in any Colorado State Park. Technically I think that means 24 hours unattended.
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010

Heisenberg
Explorer
Explorer
Cherry Creek State Park is not too expensive.
2013 Winnebago Sightseer
2017 Colorado