cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Interstate 75 shut down at Kentucky-Tennessee line.

DustyR
Explorer
Explorer
I just copied this:

Interstate 75 shut down at Kentucky-Tennessee line for weeks

"Click"
2016 Open Range 319RLS
Tow Vehicle: 2008 Silverado 2500 HD
Duramax, Allison Transmission.
7 REPLIES 7

sljohnson1938
Explorer
Explorer
you have to feel sorry for those businesses that will be effected.
here, the state was going to shut down a interstate off/on ramp for months while they built a new bridge was changed when all the business owners complained, the state changed and everything worked out ok. bridge got built and no one was hurt.
I think it is that old thing 'if you are not effected - there is not a problem'.
1999 Dodge 3500 CTD dually
Ham radio - WU4S

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
joebedford wrote:
Fortunately we're going through there in April when the tornadoes are finished for the season.

The tornado season in Indiana and the rest of the midwest is just getting started in April. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
joebedford wrote:
Fortunately we're going through there in April when the tornadoes are finished for the season.

:?

Having been raised in Indiana, I hope you are just being sarcastic in that statement. The double tornado on Palm Sunday in 1965 was less than a 1/2 mile north of our house following US 33 in Elkhart County Indiana.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
joebedford wrote:
You must be taking a circuitous route home from Texas if you're going to hit I75 at that point!

March is not a good time to be cutting across Tornado Alley.
We use to keep south taking I10 - I20 from Phoenix to Atlanta before turning north. No guaranties but it did cut the odds.

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
You must be taking a circuitous route home from Texas if you're going to hit I75 at that point!

captainjohn2008
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, We're currently in Texas, heading north next week. Nothing on the news about this! Will keep a close eye on this problem. Thanks again.