cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-35 campground waco Tx

sidewayzz
Explorer
Explorer
Taking the wife and daughter to see magnolia market. This campground looks nice. What say any of you who have been there. Thanks
2006 dodge ram 2500
forest river heritage glen
wife and three kids
6 REPLIES 6

sidewayzz
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all
2006 dodge ram 2500
wife and three kids

TxGearhead
Explorer
Explorer
Airport RV Park COE, on Lake Waco. Don't tell anyone else.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Enjoy your trip. Herself enjoyed Magnolia and their restaurant had some good food too. I cleaned out the storage in the motorhome because I knew my wife would be buying some things. Fair warning. :W
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

sidewayzz
Explorer
Explorer
thanks fellas
2006 dodge ram 2500
wife and three kids

traindriver1
Explorer
Explorer
I have stayed there several times overnite only. Never had a problem, nice people run the place, and they even have a little café there. Wouldn't have a problem staying there longer. Magnolia Market is way overrated, just like Cracker Barrell, only more crowded and more expensive.. YMMV.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Stayed there last year. Baths were clean. Felt safe. Pull through sites were handy though a little closer together than we like but it was perfectly fine since we didn’t spend hardly any time at the campsite. Herself wanted to have the total immersion experience of Magnolia and Homestead Heritage so we spent three days doing that and part of a fourth.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus