cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Glacier is now fully open

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
We just spent the 10 days in Glacier, left Sunday to wander down to Yellowstone, and got a text this morning that Going to the sun road is open fully as of today.
Happy wandering,,,,,
2 REPLIES 2

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
Our visit to Glacier NP was on the west side. We took Hwy 2 around from Browning to Hungry Horse and stayed at the Mountain Meadow RV park in Hungry Horse. Mountain Meadow RV

I would definitely go back there again based on our good experience. We based there for our visit to Glacier NP.

David_and_Deb
Explorer
Explorer
Would you help me get started on planning an anniversary trip next August please? Iโ€™d like to drive in from the east and camp then take our tow car and venture out every day for 3-4 days(?) We arenโ€™t hikers. Then Iโ€™d like to break camp and head west, but since we have a 32 foot RV and tow a car I know we have to take a different road toward the west. Iโ€™d like to end up in the west part of the park for a few days also. We arenโ€™t going to the Canadien park and donโ€™t have a time schedule at all so what I need to know is where to make reservations for a full hook up (if possible) park in each of the areas. Could you give me the names of the parks that would make the most sense for our route please?
David and Deb, plus our border collie, Sadie.