cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Chickasaw State Park

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone recently stayed at the Chickasaw State Park campground in Henderson, Tennessee?

I called the park office today and asked about wifi, and was told it was sketchy. I was told cell signals are just as bad. I asked if there was tv reception and the person said they really didn't know.

Any info would be appreciated!

Safe travels everyone.
3 REPLIES 3

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another note: there are two sections to the park. We thought the regular section was awfully tight and hilly, with our 26' class s, while the equestrian section is flat and easier is and out and a whle lot more level.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Piddlers
Explorer
Explorer
vermilye wrote:
Piddlers wrote:
Anyone recently stayed at the Chickasaw State Park campground in Henderson, Tennessee?

I called the park office today and asked about wifi, and was told it was sketchy. I was told cell signals are just as bad. I asked if there was tv reception and the person said they really didn't know.

Safe travels everyone.

My notes from an April, 2016 stay in site 33: "I do have good 4G LTE Verizon coverage as well as a usable AT&T signal and 2 NPR stations - one News & one Music, so things are good in the communications area." Can't help with TV - I don't carry one.

Thank you! Appreciate the information!

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
Piddlers wrote:

Safe travels everyone.

My notes from an April, 2016 stay in site 33: "I do have good 4G LTE Verizon coverage as well as a usable AT&T signal and 2 NPR stations - one News & one Music, so things are good in the communications area." Can't help with TV - I don't carry one.