cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rapid City here we come.

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving Sunday morning for Rapid City if I don't drown hooken up. Got a Military reunion there next weekend.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS
4 REPLIES 4

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Bikers are all headed home. Made my way from Amana,IA to Mitchell,SD today and in one 5 minute period, I counted 75 bikes headed east. Lots of motorhomes pulling trailers which I would assume were loaded with bikes

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Have a fun relaxing and safe trip. We like the area and enjoy visiting.

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
rbtglove wrote:
You probably know the Sturgis Bike rally is going on now. Think is it is over the 14th but there will be a lot of congestion all over the area for a few days even after that. The Fam Camp at the base has been expanded and is good you may have reservations, which are hard to get during the Rally is going on.
yes I know ,but thanks. We lived in Rapid for 9 years in the '70's and '80's. We were in the Famcamp in '14 and have reservation of this trip made way back in April the first day I could. We are planning on having a very nice trip and a good visit with some old working buddies and fellow airmen/Buff mechanics.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

rbtglove
Explorer
Explorer
You probably know the Sturgis Bike rally is going on now. Think is it is over the 14th but there will be a lot of congestion all over the area for a few days even after that. The Fam Camp at the base has been expanded and is good you may have reservations, which are hard to get during the Rally is going on.
Bob/Beavercreek OH
2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ/Trail Lite 8230