cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Painting of RV

mspriggs
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2008 Class A Holiday Rambler Neptune, so an older RV. We live in the Phoenix, Arizona area and for this old of an RV paying over $20K to have it painted is a bit much. Know anyone who would do this at a more reasonable price? I know I can take it to Mexico for about $6k and they do very nice work there. Many of your question this but I know several people that have had their RV painted in Mexico with great success. However right now with everything that is happening on the boarder, I would prefer to stay in the US.
5 REPLIES 5

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
If your going to travel to get it painted how about shops out in Indiana or Michigan where rv's are made there are plenty that do all kinds of work there
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

Galvanizd
Explorer
Explorer
I just left Mexico last week . Spend a month and half there . Watched a lot of rv's get painted . They looked good. I've had mine painted in Mexico .

Since you aren't going to Mexico. You might want to post this on another forum for a better answer since this once is about rving in mexico and south america.

20k, ouch. 2008 monaco, thats prolly more than have the value of your rv.

corvettekent
Explorer
Explorer
Call your insurance company and ask them who they use for RV repair and paint.
2022 Silverado 3500 High Country CC/LB, SRW, L5P. B&W Companion Hitch with pucks. Hadley air horns.

2004 32' Carriage 5th wheel. 860 watts of solar MPPT, two SOK 206 ah LiFePO4 batteries. Samlex 2,000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.

mspriggs
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply and great idea. I will check around the Phoenix/Mesa areas in AZ. Yes it was a dealer quote and it was actually 25k.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
IS that a rv dealer quote? I,d find a auto body shop. price more than one.