cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraterrestrials

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
The police in the City of Cuahutla requested via loud speakers that all extraterrestrial beings to please stay home and not wander on the streets.

It was aimed at all the idiots out on the streets that were not on a mission to buy necesities, only one person per household allowed out to buy, so now you know every one needs to stay home even the grays.

navegator
13 REPLIES 13

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
I did not see them at first, I saw them after I read the piece once more, I do not pay much attention to that, then I realized to late sorry I will pay more attention, I am installing a dipper terrorit gate so that the groundterrestial can not get to the starirs.

That is home entertainment for me, all sort of projcts to do.

Watch out for the Borg

resistance is futile

navegator

Talleyho69
Here in Zihuatanejo where normally during this time it is absolutely nuts, we don't have a single bus. Unfortunately there are a very few people here, hotel occupancy is supposedly 3.5%, and the beaches are closed up tight.

It was just announced that the inside windows of banks, at least here in Guerrero, will only be open on Tuesday and Thursday.

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not a Vulcan or Romulan to be seen anywhere.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
navegator wrote:
Nothing rasist about an extraterrestial alien, this is humor so do not look for inuendos and dumb interpretations.

navegator

I guess you didn't see the grin and wink emoticons.....humor

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
There were a few well to do folks that went to acapulco for Semana Santa had to return since the hotels are closed, those that went down to their condos were also turned back, the beaches in Cacun are empty and in Mexico City all the extra terrestrial's are home even ET is home.

Has anyone of you seen the comet?

navegator

Wm_Elliot
Explorer
Explorer
To be serious for a moment - live webcams of Mexican beaches (Mazatlan, for example) are deserted during Holy week. I check the cams a few times daily since I now have little else to do. It's nothing short of amazing how everything has shut down.

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing rasist about an extraterrestial alien, this is humor so do not look for inuendos and dumb interpretations.

navegator

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds racist to me! :B;);)

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Only aliens in good standing, to derrogatory to be incluuded here!

navegator

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
navegator wrote:
Yes!

Lagartigas, iguanas, caimans, skinks and all two legged ones specially.

navegator

What about skanks?
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Yes!

Lagartigas, iguanas, caimans, skinks and all two legged ones specially.

navegator

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Does that include the Reptilians?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
A wise spatial decision.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad