cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Edgar's and Ana's Santa Ana

Bob_Diachuk
Explorer
Explorer
Said news . Edgar passed away 3 days ago , we're at Punta Vista , Edgars sister Dora and her son Louis are keeping the park open โ€ฆ Pass it on!
8 REPLIES 8

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
He will be missed, as was Anna

charlestonsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Never met Edgar and Anna, but their life sounds like a love story--going to another country to play rock and roll and falling in love with Anna. Accidents can change lives forever, but they were together until the end. In their hearts, what a beautiful couple. God Bless Them. Now I'm sad, just got to stop this.

coloradotallman
Explorer
Explorer
We enjoyed some rum and great conversation on our only visit last year.
Sorry to hear of Edgar's passing.

Talleyho69
Thanks for the update. Moderator

Kootenayguy
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed in the park last week. Louis has made improvements to the electrical outlets and plans further improvements. I paid 300 pesos a night to stay there.

daveB110
Explorer
Explorer
That is sad news. First Ana, such a lovely person, passed away and now, only months later, Edgar. We hadn't stopped there for several years, but remember how graciously attentive as hosts, they were. At the last time we were there, Edgar still had a little old sports car, might have been an Alfa Romeo, about the first car of its kind with a five speed transmission. I have a much loved photo of the two, together, with beaming smiles. As I always will remember them.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to hear this news.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Talleyho69
So sad. He went to the US to be a rock and roll guitar player, had a motorcycle accident and lost the use of one arm and most of the use of one leg. Fell in love with Anna and they had a long run. When she died, we were afraid we'd lose him too. His choice......

They will both be missed.